Friday, July 30, 2010

well yesterday wasn't that good. haha but really, what could i expect? i went from a guilt free day to a lowlowlow cal day. whatever, i'm just gonna continue the cycle.

i'm going to be out most of today so i won't be tempted by the yummies in my kitchen. around 2pm i'm leaving for the scheduling of my teeth yanking. that'll take a while i'm assuming, then when i get home i'm gonna get changed and go to the gym. i'm gonna make ALOT of soup for me for dinner, and when i mean alot i mean tons of water :P

last night i was talking to my friend brandon on the phone, we were gonna do an all nighter but we decided since we both had to do stuff today it would be kinda dumb to not get atleast 4 hours of sleep. he can't have caffeine because of his heart condition so i didn't want him to be tired and have that temptation. but the real reason i'm bringing this up because at one point i said:

me: you are so lucky you have such a fast metabolism! mine is so slow you have no idea.
him: really? you're super thin though.
me: did you just say i was super thin?
him: yeahh
me: oh, well i wouldn't say i'm SUPER thin. i mean i'm not fat but i wouldn't say i'm super thin..
him: you're not even close to being anything close to fat.
me: last year i was 107- 113 then i just started eating more and put on 20 lbs.
him: honestly, i couldn't imagine you any thinner.
me: awe, well, thank you
him: hah, you're welcome!

that actually made me feel good about myself. and this morning, even i though i know that did bad yesterday, i thought "i don't look too bad today." yay, confidence.

i re-dyed some clothing this morning. i had some hollister shorts that just kept fading (there were yellow, size 1) and i previously dyed them orangey yellow tie dyed. it faded in the wash so i re-dyed that today. also, i had dyed a light grey V-neck the perfect shade of purple, then i splashed bleach on it!!! ARGFHJFGHJF. i re-dyed that this morning and that spot is not longer visible. maybe i'll post a picture of them?

also last night, i painted a scene on the back of one of my school gym shirts. i was thinking "this shit is gonna come out so fucking good. oh man this shirt is gonna be bitching all my friends will gawk over it." turns out, painting on fabric with acrylic paint is alot harder than expected and it only turned out decent. i'm not gonna lie and don't take this as me bragging, i'm a really good artist. so i was kinda disappointing. but my parents and friends liked it, i'll post a picture of it later too

goood day

1 comment: