Wednesday, July 7, 2010

+3

what did i do to deserve such a terrible struggle? what did we all do to deserve this? i binged yesterday. not because i was hungry but because i was harboring guilt for the past 4 days. i had done something i promised my boyfriend id never ever do again, and when i told him what i did he was disappointed. I can't handle that. i love to please. AND since im an emotional eater i ate all my guilt and sadness.. it didn't even help. that taught me an important lesson, yupp.

today im gonna drink prune juice and take my intestinal supplements. i need to clear out my body from what i put into it last night. then im gonna follow the diet like i should have. seltzer jello fruit, delicious!!!

i can work past this set back. i gained back 3 of the 4.5 so its not like im completely set back, i will do this, i am confident. i'm going to the gym today and after i get off the computer im going to be doing some exercises that i should do everyday im not at the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment