Wednesday, July 7, 2010

-2

i weighed myself and i lost 2 lbs! yess 2 lbs. finally tasting success. maybe tomorrow ill be down another 2 or atleast 1.i hope 5 by friday.

yesterday, i did incredibly well yesterday on my new diet...except i had a homemade cheese burger my mom made. i couldnt resist temptation. gahh. but i still lost 2 lbs! can't help but think maybe -3lbs if i didnt eat it. ah well.

today doing damn good except when i went out to get my gluten free food. i had like 6 rice thins -108 cal and 18 chips- 120.. that's not so bad except my mom grabbed a brownie for me >:( it was 200 and i gave some to her. i already feel the fat increasing on my thighs.. i knida dont even wanna weigh my self tomorrow, because im scared that it'' increse.. anyway i also had 2 table spoons of cereal and jello - 10cal and a mango - 135 ://
at the store i got more tofu and carrots and chick peas for next weeks diet. which will be cereal in the morning and tofu for dinner.

but what am i doing talking about next week> i gotta get through this week. its gonna be hard cuz tomorrow my boy and me are going swimming which burns cals which in turn will make me damn hungry later/the next day.. Jello and seltzer please fill me up

No comments:

Post a Comment