Wednesday, July 21, 2010

today...

i've had a pooop load of caffeine. I had midols, red bull, and coffee. Gosh i'm a risk taker. lol. I'm pretty sure caffeine increases metabolism, and since i drink coffee black, and the only real calories i had today were a red bull and some apples, my intake is under 200. i'm prettyy sure that apples are negatives, so i'm doing very well today :D

had a talk with my friend today, we sometimes check up on each others weight loss and boy friends. good news is that she's finally being strict. i always weighed less than her, even at our highests. still weigh less at this gross weight. i'm just happy for her.

i'm going to a wake soon, once my mom gets home. our friends momma died. :(.... well shes in a better place now, i've never met her but i can garuntee she went to purgatory (the place your soul goes to before going to heaven). I'm pretty catholic and i believe all the stuff the Church teaches, unlike some people who pick and choose. and knowing how my friends are (not really all that religious but still believe in God) the mom was probably like that too. I'm just making an assumption, not a judgment.

welll adios amigas

edit**** i had some pizza today but i still kept everything under800 calories.. yeah i know i coulda been a champ and did only 200 cal for today but i woulda over eaten tomorrow. i think i made a good decision actually

3 comments: