Sunday, July 18, 2010

127.5

woo! i managed to lose all the weight i gained from chocolate in 1 day lol :D

i'm going to the gym this morning for probably around 2 hours. my dad trains me and today is leg exercises. it is so intense you have no idea.

today is my chance to break 127. when i was weighing myself, my mom said i looked skinnier. it made me happy, just a little bit. when i was 113 she said i looked like 100. everyone said i looked like 100.

on my fishing license, the lady put 103 lbs instead of 130. I should get down to 103 so i'm not living a lie.

i'll update this later this afternoon

2 comments:

  1. thats cool you have a dad who can whip you into shape. lol

    i know you can break that damn 127! I really hope when you wake up in the morning and weigh yourself (after you pee, before you drink/eat anything, it makes you weigh the lowest) you are a sexy little 126!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some day soon i will be that weight >:)

    ReplyDelete