Wednesday, July 7, 2010

10:38

My fear of eating began when my mom told me not to eat too fast or i'll choke. Of course being the child i was, i choked a few times from eating too much too fast. Then I became more aware of what I ate, watching other people..being disgusted.. To this day I can't watch people eat or eat in front of people. If i have to i make sure they are watching me; i'll feel deadly uncomfortable. Then I feared getting FAT.. to late for that now though.

I've been watching videos on youtube these past hours since my last post. actually idek if its been more than 1 hour since i've posted. It's going to take so long to reach my goall.... I basically have 2 months.. 8 weeks.. I can't even break 127 lbs with out binging..

Today i had:
apple - 60
some chips - 120
breakfast bar - 110
red bull - 110
more chips & guacamole- i have no idea.. over 200 probably..
shrimps - probably over 200
2 home made beef cheese burger no bread no cheese no sauces - +200
5 marshmallows- 125

bringing me to a not so grand total of 1125 calories.. woooooo.... im fat..

No comments:

Post a Comment