Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Its almost been twoo weeks..

Since I began to work out 3 times a week with my dad. I'm very much enjoying it. I can feel my self getting stronger. I really am feeling like I don't need to eat as soon as I get home. And despite not having enough time to write down my goals for today, I did pretty well. (I over slept by an hour)

At lunch, I was staring down my weakness, cookies and icing. It was my friends birthday, and the cookies were small. I had 3, and 4 spoon fulls of frosting. 300 for frosting, and 255 for 3 cookies. and -200 on cardio at the gym about 169 lifting., so it is like ive only eaten 190 calories today.

I am pretty sure I lost weight between yesterday and this morning, at least 1 pound. I can see and feel it. But I would weigh myself, except that I have my period. GRRRRR! Well, midol helps reduce my appetite with all the caffeine it has in it. I'm not gonna lie, I am feeling hungry, and I might have something light to eat, or maybe not, not sure.

I've got a poster to do for biology, so I will most likely grab something after wards, or have a little peanut butter while I make my dads lunch.

Hmmm, I can do this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment