Thursday, July 22, 2010

nothing new

i don't have much to post about today.
i have my period.
i can't weigh myself.
i only had 2 bowls of captain crunch today for food (an apple too).
i got my midol.
caffeine is good.
going to the gym tomorrow.
visiting family tomorrow. (for like an hour :/)
going to do that body shrink fat and cellulite wrap tomorrow with my mom. (it really works)
eating sprinkles straight up makes my nose bleed into my throat. (weird i know right)
boyfriend and i discovered we like the same book series called Warriors. (i love him)
stayed up till 3am last night(played call of duty with best friend till 2am)
got 8 hours of sleep
cleaned the house.
tired.

//////bored\\\\\\\
\\\\\\.....///////
//////soso.\\\\\\\
\\\\\\bored///////

2 comments:

  1. ur doing a body shirink wrap thinggyy whatever that is with ur mom??
    hope all is well
    <3
    just wanted to let you know im here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. body shrink wrap sounds soo good! I've always wanted to have one! Stay strong lovely xx

    ReplyDelete