Thursday, July 29, 2010

2468 who do you appreciate ??

so I'm gonna do the 2468 diet for a whole cycle and see how my weight is. I've done this before and it wasn't that hard. the first day is just a pain because its so low. I'm gonna save all my intake for dinner time so my parents see me eat.i really don't feel like making any family drama. my mom is already stressed about work she doesn't need to worry about her little girl.

i guess i like calorie restriction because i can eat what ever i want. i don't HAVE to cut out food. i can have a little of anything i want, which makes me happy.

sometimes when i do restriction plans like this i feel retarded. its not really good for me, but my metabolism is already fucked so i can't eat a lot anyway. I'm never even hungry, honestly, but i do eat a decent amount of food so when i do this stuff i feel like everyone is looking at me like "that's it?" But that's better then when my dad says "you ate ALL that??!??!" I think guys don't really know how much girls can actually scarf down, they'd be grossed out.

i had my breakfast of a whopping 1 apple. i'll probably make a veggie soup for dinner/late lunch. it's better if you make it your self because there isn't chemicals and crap in it.

anyway i'll check back in later. adiiiiooooss

6 comments:

  1. good luck with your 2468 thingy!

    I'm glad that my perfect bliss that i described is something you already have. ahhh, you lucky dog. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, im so jealous of your small stomach and no desire to eat much food!! goodness!

    good luck with 2468:) ive never done it so you should def. let me know how it goes. One day ill be able to do it!

    have a good one!
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just thinking to myself early that I want to do the 2468 diet again.. I lost 7lbs in one cycle and 12lbs on two.. although doing two cycles was HARD. For me anyway but i'm greedy you're stronger then me.. i seem to be on the 8989 diet atm lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lulu we should do 2468 together :)

    rainbow rachel i pretty much lost the feeling of getting hungry when i was in 8th grade. i get hungry if i dont eat for literally a whole day or two.

    peanut :) thanks:] you'll have it someday soon too

    ReplyDelete
  5. we should do the 2468 together!! when you are starting? I'm going to start monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i actually started yesterday but i'll be on second cycle on monday

    ReplyDelete