Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The past few days..

Two days after I did not writing in my journal or on here I was going well. Then the next two days I did terrible. I noticed I wanted food at lunch and instead of buying a water I bought juice, which was an incredible waste of money. I'm still on my period, so, I am not going to weigh my self till next week. I do look like I have lost weight, in my stomach at least. I didn't look at my thighs this morning though. I still have the ugly round bump in my stomach. So instead of being straight and sex, it's like 'oh, you should get rid of that, go on a diet.'

I believe that my calves have gotten smaller from going to the gym, and I can lift more too :D! It's been a reasonably okay two weeks, despite the two days of failure.

This weekend I'm only going to the gym once, on Sunday. I need to eat as little as possible to lose weight. Only 21 more days, weekend included, till the last day of school. I can lose this weight, I know I can. I've done it before. I need to keep busy, and drink lots of water, eat fruit, and take my vitamins.

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment