Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a day of rest

i just need 1 day or resting from worrying about food. that day is today. i'm going to find a new diet to go on starting tomorrow. today is like a day where i just recoup from being ill-ish. i'll probably do alot of commenting on others blogs today, look up some songs, and just take it easy.

yesterday morning i put on cellulite cream on my legs and butt, it actually worked. i felt a difference a few hours later. i put some on last night and this morning. i actually feel like my skin has tightened and it is smoother. this cream is called cellu-sculpt. i need to get some mederma for my stretch marks though. i look like a tiger on my hips. i have stretch marks from growing too fast then gaining mad amounts of weight when i was younger. :{

anywayy i'm probably going to update this later with my new diet.

have a grrreat day


******edit: im probably going to do the 2468 diet just because i feel like restricting calories. :P

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day off:) You deserve it! No, i agree its harder to get back on track the more "free" days you have. Currently with my "non period" i call it, i have more free days than id like. Bleh.
    Anyways thanks for the comment:)
    Keep us posted as to what your diet plan is!
    Yeayy for cellulite cream that works:) mericle stuff!
    Enjoy your day!!
    xxo.
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the exact same tiger marks as you! I use alot of bio-oil for them.

    Looking forward to seeing the new plan :)

    Love xx

    ReplyDelete