Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i stayed home from the gym today because my tummy still didn't feel good :( man whats up with my tummy lately? and i'm mad tired. i just dont get it. my period is gone and i still feel like poop. i slept for 15 hours last night, i guess i was tired? haha

going to the shore was great. my boyfriend and i took a bunch of pictures. i think the sun exposure magnified my poopy feeling.

i barely ate yesterday and i'm still not 126. boy, what is it gonna take?? it gets me so mad sometimes. like all my weight is on my hips tummy butt and thighs. its kinda gross.

since i already feel poopy i just feel like eating some cookies. i'm allergic but i really want some..

on another note: i thought i was getting my wisdom teeth pulled this friday. i started panicking, i wasn't emotionally prepared for some good old teeth yanking. but turns out that's only when i go to the ortho so he can determine when to take them out. it'll be in a week or two. i'm supposed to be on pain meds for a week, and with my experiance with them, they make you have an upset stomach and not wanna eat. maybe that's what will get me down to 126, maybe even 125....... :D??

hhaa sometimes i feel so lame. but i don't really give a damn if people think i'm lame. but you know what? every person i've met in real life has not given me shit about anything. (obviously this excludes the middle school drama, everyone was all hormonal from puberty)

anyway good night, i'll try to feel better now.

3 comments:

  1. i wonder whats wrong with your tumtum! i hope it stopped being weird soon.

    aaaand, I personally would rather carry my weight on my hips and thighs than have skinny chicken legs and a big ole fat belly. that is SO ugly. i'd rather have vulumptous hips, which i hear guys love, than to look like humpty dumpty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you feel better soon hun:) I dont get my period at all anymore but i still get that once a month feel like death: its annoying.

    all the best on getting your wisdom teeth pulled! i got them pulled 4 years ago, and well: the bright side is you wont even want to touch food for at least a week after... i lost so much weight because my mouth was so sore. You might be find after one day though everyone is different. But good luck with it anyways:)

    and i agree with peanut... i would rather have vuluptous hips i think its beautiful... and yeah i so dont at all. no hips. bleh.

    anyways this is a longer comment than i thought it would be! Hope you have a good week!

    Stay strong
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesyes i want hips and a cute little booty. which is about 15 lbs away.

    my mom has the tiny legs, not butt, and large tummy. in my opinion shes not FAT just a little overweight. my dad likes her thick though. but i know guys like some thing to put their hands on, so i do want hips and booty, just small

    ReplyDelete