Friday, July 16, 2010

uhhggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

So the only thing i ate today was a shit load of chocolate, 2 giant marshmellows, lemonade, and graham crackers. my boyfriend and i made smores (his idea) and i can't control myself when it comes to chocolate..... oooofff... He actualy told me via text that i should eat more chocolate.. wtff are you doing to me boy? my dad said because i ate so much chocolate we're gonna do extra cardio and extra squats at the gym on sun :/makes me feel worse.. I tried to burn it off in the pool but i doubt it made much of a difference. i love chocolate..

I really want dinner.. its pork chops with a delicious rub. no matter what i say on here i'll probably eat some and chocolate too. oh my god i need some one to chain me down to a couch or chair so i can't eat... I'll just get this binge overwith and regroup tomorrow.

i think i'm gonna post a picture of my not so hot bod, so at least i have something to compare to and show progress. good idea or no?

goodnight

3 comments:

  1. great idea, i wanted to so bad, but didnt wanna disgust anybody lol.

    does your boo know bout how you feel on food?

    your family sounds rad, first of all, having a pool is wicked. second, i wish my parents pushed me to exercise. im lucky if im allowed to go for a run by myself.

    madzaq

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhmmm, pork chops are the most delicious things ever. if you could resist those, I'd be so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i couldn't resist, i had a single bite. not bad, but still bad. Yeah, zaq, my family likes to be healthy, and they think i was healthy. If only i was really healthy, then i wouldnt have these problems. :/

    ReplyDelete