Wednesday, July 7, 2010

alright

Okkkay. I'm ready! I'm ready to be good again. I'm ready to float. I'm ready to give up food again. I'm ready to spend shit loads of time devouted to keeping my self away from food. I'm ready to be so committed, when i eat i run up stairs to work out.

Ok? Do you hear me? I am ready.

My diet? I haven’t been on it
i havent been on and it shows in my thighs/hips/ass/stomach.


just fuck you food i hate you i hate cravings i hate how i can't control my self

i always do this to me what the fuck is wrong with me seriously get your shit together.. ughhghfghgfhfghfghfghfgh

i was supposed to be 10 lbs lighter by TODAY. im going to the dr to get a physical im probably 135lbs. the last time i was there i was 123/124.... screw me. screw scales.. screw food.

i don't need this shit. AT ALL. im doing fruit and veg and rice diet. no sweats, no energy drinks, no marshmallows, no breakfast bars, no cereal, nothing but fruits vegs and rice. no meat, no sauces, no peanut butter. i can do this. ill make rice for me later. after i hear the devistating number on the scale at the drs.

woooo... bye

No comments:

Post a Comment