Saturday, July 17, 2010

let's try again again again again

Mirando by Ratatat helps lighten my mood so much when I don't feel good about my self, like right now. I feel like i'm in my own world when I play that song. :)

Alrightiioo, so heres's the deal for this morning: I got up at 7:13 am after going to bed at 2:30am. I have to go to my pitching lesson this morning, we're leaving at 8 i think. It really stinks that pitching burns close to no calories even though you put forth a lot of effort.

why i went to bed at 2:30am: I was talking on the phone with my friend (guy). It started off on xbox around 10pm and i switched to phone at 12am. Things just got carried away lol. I read that laughing for 15 mins or so will burn 50 calories, I sure as hell know i was laughing almost the entire time i was on the phone with him. And i also heard that the later you stay up the more calories you burn; and honestly i felt a little tingly in my thighs last night/this morning. idk about anyone else but when i don't eat and my body is using fatfatfat my thighs tingle a bit.

I used to be in such control that the tingling would keep me up at night.

Anyways i guess when i have some free time this afternoon i'll take a before picture, since i ate my self back to the starting line, again. Even though i did, i still feel like i've accomplished gaining SOME control back.

Right now my mom is cooking breakfast for my daddyo and her i guess. It's some sort of scrambled eggs, with cheese probably. Mega unhealthy. I was like 'oh no i'm not hungry, no thanks, i don't want anything.' dads response: 'nothing you sure? okay.' hehehe >:)

and this is for zaq: I did sort of explain my situtation with food with my boyfriend. but he didnt really fully understand. most who dont have this problem wont understand. but he tries :) i never used the word "eating disorder" though.

have a good day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment