Monday, July 12, 2010

Sing my song, puff all night long

yesterday i supposed to fast. And I almost did too.

In the morning my mom was making turkey bacon. In case you think that sounds more healthy than regular bacon, theres 30 more calories per slice than pork bacon. my mom plated me 3 slice - 150calories. i chewed up half of one, hid the chewed up food in my cheek and under my tongue and simply said "i dont like this stuff".. My dad finished my food..

After that we proceeded to go on a hike to a lake in the woods. I found a crap load of fresh water clams and i brought them home with me. I cooked them, tasted one, tasted like shiiit. I was so mad, grabbed 3 tortilla chips and ran out the door. I went to my friends house right after that.

We went on a long walk in the blistering heat, the proceeded to toke up. I was almost completely gone. I had a red bull on the way over to our smoking spot on the train tracks. On the way home we found wild apples and berries. went to town on them babies, almost stole a peach off some guys tree. when we got back to her house i had ice cream with chocolate, lots of chocolate.

And amazingly i weight 127 this morning. WOW and barely ate today :D i hope to be less tomorrow :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment