Wednesday, July 7, 2010

-2.5!

i dropped another 2.5lbs!! yesss im now 127.5 :D i have a head ache though and my eating increased a little, which is very very bad. its from buying all sorts of delicious low cal foods yesterday that have to wait till next weeks diet. boo..

this morning kinda went badly already: 1 mango and 2 rice thins. thats almost 200 calories. and its not even noon. ew. i gotta get my shit together if i wanna lose more weight.

im picking up my boyfriend in about an hour, i usually dont eat around him so thats gonna be good for the rest of my day.

i noticed my weight is coming off my stomach first. i hope it'll start to melt off my hips and thighs and butt soon. i dont wanna be one of those girls whos whole body weight is in their lower body. thats just gross.in another 4 lbs i'll post some pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment