Saturday, August 14, 2010

just call me Cheeks Malone

i have huge huge huge cheeks lol. my gosh its like i have my baby cheeks back. i have stitches in my mouth, which might i add i can barely open. my oxycodone (pain meds) makes me extremely tired. yesterday i slept most of the day, had some soup and ice cream. i feel thinner. i can barely eat.

i was aware what the ortho was doing when they pulled out my teeth and were stitching me up. when i had to walk out of the place, they questioned my ability to walk. i proclaimed that i could walk just fine and i walked outa there like the Queen of England.

all my soups are vegan. i, myself, am not vegan. but the store i get my gluten free food always sells vegan soups. soo the meat is fake meat that is in the soup. it doesn't taste bad, but i want some real meat.. but i can't chew.

even my mom said i'd lose a bunch of weight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment