Tuesday, August 10, 2010

guess whos back back back again



dry eyes. blank mind. cravings. lacking the desire to do anything.

i haven't been posting lately, or at least as often as i should. sorry.

tomorrow i'm buying my school uniform clothes x( i don't wanna go because the last time i went there i got all the smallest clothes now i feel like my self esteem will plummet because clothes will be big.

friday is my wisdom teeth removal. apparently i'm going to be tripping balls left and right from the medicine they give me to actually remove the teeth. and then i'm gonna be drugged up for a whole week for the pain. that means upset tummys and not eating, except for when mom forces me to eat some soup. yaay i should get below 127 :D


tomorrow i'm going to be out most of the day so i won't be around my tempting kitchen. speaking of which.. any of you girls (who still get your period) get super strong cravings when you're ovulating or one- two weeks before you get your period? i always want chocolate and most times end up eating 385983 different things. i kept it under control today though.

going to the gym soon. pump pump pump it up! lol

2 comments:

  1. horay for having an excuse to not eat as much!

    and yea, right before I start my period it's so much harder for me to control myself, and i get so frustrated because I can't make myself not eat and I don't know why! and then about a week later I realize... oh. thats why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the wisdom teeth! <3

    ReplyDelete