Tuesday, August 17, 2010

if i..

looked like my soul..i'd be pure
looked like how i felt..i'd be miserable
looked like how society tells me i have to look.. i'd be size 00
looked like how i wanted to look.. i'd be..104 lbs

i'm in a really down mood today, my mouth hurts. this morning i woke up at 7am with bad tummy and mouth pain. i'm losing a lot of sleep because of this pain, oh and my head hurts a lot too.

last night i was watching a food show and got the cravings for brownies. so i made some brownies. but when i tried to eat them i couldn't, my mouth hurt and i couldn't chew. i guess thats a good thing. i ended up feeding them to my parents.

i look thinner than yesterday. that's a plus. when i blog i do a lot better. i found out that the Wendys large frosty has about 520 calories in them, so i don't feel bad that my mom has fed me two of those in the past few days. i thought that they were like 1000 calories.

i'm just gonna stick with soup today, and i think i'll weigh in tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. getting your wisdom teeth out sucks! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, hope you start to feel better soon. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sorry you're feeling like this.. i hope you feel better soon lovely x

    ReplyDelete