Monday, August 16, 2010

26 new followers

helloo new followers!

so friday sat and sunday i only ate my soft foods like soup and oatmeal.
my face was 3 times the size it was on saturday, yesterday. i have an obese face lol, it's still super swollen.

my oxycodone is giving me extreme/severe/horrendous pain in my tummy. so i decided im just gonna deal with the face pain rather than the stomach pain.

just a little more than a week till i go to Atlantic City. i'm really excited! my moms friend is paying for everything and we get free meals (gah food), a super nice room right on the beach, walking distance from the board walk and from all the stores.

as of right now i'm not seeing any differences with my weight from just eating soups and what not. i don't wanna weigh me till my swelling goes way down. idk i feel like that will make a difference.

today i only had 2 soggy waffles with some syrup. i don't think i'll eat anymore today, my tummy is fucked right not.

adios

1 comment: