Monday, September 13, 2010

i just don't know what to do

i never have time to blog with all my school work/house chores/studying/gym/friends. Saturday i literally had no time to myself except for when i was sleeping. i had pitching practice at 9, had to get up at 7, left at 8. after that i had to babysit. right after that i went to my boyfriends till 7ish. then i had dinner and went to sleep.

without blogging, i have no structure for what i do. i wanna fast. i wanna diet my fat ass off. i want to i really do guys. i just have no idea how to make time to blogg when i'm this busy. :/

and i don't even have a plan anymore. barely and motivation.. i need to look at some thinspo or something. ugh :(

uhm plan for today..
Breakfast- nothing.
Lunch- water or lemonaid or tea
after school snack- grapefruit
dinner- egg whites with bean sprouts and a 4th of a cup of chick peas.

wish me luck i'll try to post back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes things do get too hectic to blog, take a break if you need to hun :) everyone needs a break some time. Good luck otherwise though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually make to do lists and prioritise, but it sounds like you're doing things that are mostly dependent on other people so I don't know how well that will work for you.

    I hope you get some time to yourself soon :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you definitely need some lists. I always make them.
    You should take a break and do something that YOU enjoy. Relax and have fun, you know?
    <3

    ReplyDelete