Thursday, December 2, 2010

127

so these past 3 days i've been dieting so hard. i went to the gym yesterday and i did not over eat at all.. but i'm only 127 :( if i'm not 125 by saturday morning i'm gonna punch a mirror or something violent like that.

gah

i used to think i could lose a ton of weight in a short amount of time. i guess my max is only 5 lbs.. well maybe in another 3-4 days ill lose another 5 lbs. I HOPE

i'm gonna redo my blog when i get home. i'm tired of how plain it looks.

and as for todays plans for my diet, i'm just gonna keep doing what i've been doing. fiber drink in morn, water at lunch, fiber drink when i get home, soup for dinner; or maybe some of dinner depending on what it is.

2 comments:

  1. maybe you'll get there! I find it harder to lose weight as the diet continues. like when I start my weight drops like flies, then it slows down the longer I go. Just keep goin, you'll make it! don't hurt any mirrors, then your luck will be so bad you'll never lose any more weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so there with you, if i dont break the 120's by sunday something is getting broken, hard haha. stay strong

    ReplyDelete